Friday 28 March 2014

My first book - Moto Guzzi's wonderful story


 
Well here it is – my first book. Thanks to Crowood Press for letting me loose. Was great fun to research, and getting to the bottom of the V-twin myth. Best story for me was that when Guzzi's legendary designer Carcano squeezed a prototype V-twin into a Fiat 500, its speed led to the myth that Guzzi initially developed the V-twin for Fiat - actually that was pure media speculation.

 
Crowood do a series of “complete story” titles, but I’ll admit that was impossible within the time, budget and word count available. But hopefully it’s the best bits, and folk will enjoy it. It’s inevitably cheaper at the Evil Amazon Empire (and if you click here you can buy a copy as well as look inside)  -

It’s probably cheaper elsewhere (cheaper than I can buy it in fact - publishers, got to love them) but if you’d like a signed and dedicated copy you can buy one at   
my Big Cartel webshop adding a message in PayPal. Or just email me greg@benzinamagazine.co.uk . Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment