Friday 21 October 2016

Lost and found. Benzina #13 all gone but #11 back on sale

The last issue 13 of Benzina has just sold. But in my searches I came across a few copies of issue 11 that I thought was also sold out. Have both the Guzzi MGS-01 cover or the alternative Ducati single but otherwise identical. Click here to see more details or buy a copy


I spent hours checking with other sellers if they had any issue 13s spare, but it seems they've all gone. Only 600 copies were printed because I was getting fed up with the admin needed to run a subscription publication - basically enough were printed to fulfil subscription obligations plus a few more. For issue 14 on, Benzina's only been available on an issue by issue basis for the sake of my sanity. To those who've bought a copy, and especially those who said nice things about my efforts a huge thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Greg
    I have a Benzina 13 which I an happy to swap for Benzina 11, as a swap incl of post, may help out somebody.
    The magazine is in v g c.
    Thanks
    Clive

    ReplyDelete